Angeles University Foundation is a Roman Catholic University situated in Angeles City, Philippines. Angeles University Foundation is an Educational Institute established on May 25, 1962.
Angeles University Foundation is the best choice to pursue MBBS in the Philippines and the university is a pioneer in health science education in the Philippines.
The admission process of the Angeles University Foundation has started and the last date of submitting the applications will be 15th July.
Angeles University Foundation: Quick Highlights 2022
|Intake for MBBS Course||September & November 2022|
|Last Date for Admission Forms||15th July, 2022|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)||Rs. 4,27,586|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 years|
|Medium of Teaching||English language|
|Ranking||Country Rank – 29
World Rank – 7599
|Recognition||MCI & WHO approved|
Why Study at Angeles University Foundation?
Following are the advantages of studying MBBS at Angeles University Foundation:
- Angeles University Foundation is MCI approved and the degree from this university accepted across the globe.
- It offers a low fee structure which is affordable for doing MBBS in Philippines medical university.
- The environment of the Angeles University Foundation campus is safe and calm with large Infrastructure.
- All essential facilities are available such as food, accommodation and wifi etc.
- The Angeles University Foundation is having International cooperation with many nations.
- Angeles University Foundation is providing a simple admission procedure.
- The Infrastructure is comprising of laboratories and education equipment make the university the most prestigious Institution of medical studies.
- Angeles University Foundation is offering high standard education with highly qualified teaching staff.
Angeles University Foundation – MBBS Course Duration
MBBS course duration is of 6 years:
Angeles University Foundation is providing all International and local students of the Philippines with 6 years. The duration of a Medical degree in the Philippines is 6 years which includes 5 years of MBBS course and 1 year of internship.
Angeles University Foundation – MBBS Syllabus
Syllabus of Md Program at Angeles University Foundation:
|Syllabus For Pre-medical|
|First Term||Second Term||Third Term||Fourth Term|
|-calculus & Analytical||-plant Physiology||-ecology||-rizal’s Life, Works, And Writings|
|-geometry||-fundamentals Of Genetics||-education For Sustainable||-econ. / Taxation & Agrarian Reform|
|-biochemistry||-animal Physiology||-development||-human Genetic|
|-plant Morpho-anatomy||-entomology||-research Methodology||-radiation Biology|
|-comparative Vertebrate Anatomy||-Epidemifreshwater Biologyology||-systematic Biology||-histology & Micro-technique|
|-general Psychology||-general Microbiology||-cell And Molecular Biology||-research In Bio. Sc. (Thesis Writing)Immunology|
|-philosophy Of Man||-comparative Religion|
|-developmental Biology||-politics And Governance|
|MBBS (MD) Syllabus|
|First Year||Second Year||Third Year||Fourth Year|
|-Histology||-General and -Clinical Pathology||-Surgery-2||-Medicine|
|-History of Medicine||-Pharmacology||-Radiology||-Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|-Preventive and Communicative||-Pediatrics-1||-Neuroscience-3|
|-Bioethics||-Neuroscience 2||-Advanced Pathology|
|-Obstetrics and Gynecology|
Accreditation and Recognition
Following are the accreditation and recognition of Angeles University Foundation:
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
Cost of Living in Angeles
Following are the living cost of the Philippines
The table below shows the average and approx cost of living in the Philippines for a month but it may vary according to Individual’s living
|Particulars||Approx Range in USD||Approx Range in RS|
Hostel & Food
Angeles University Foundation offers fully furnished and comfortable accommodation facilities:
- Complete power back-up
- Free bus service between hostel and campus
- Air-Conditioned rooms
- Pure veg food is available in the hostel mess.
- Hostels Are Enabled With trained, educated & full Time Security Guards and security wardens.
- The students will get a high-speed internet facility in the hostel.
- All Modern Amenities are available to International students in the Novosibirsk National Research State University – Pillow, blanket, bedsheet, beds, tables and chairs etc.
About Angeles City
Angeles city is situated in the Philippines, Pampanga province in Central Luzon Region.
This Angeles city is known for its high concentration of Casinos and nightlife.
Best places to explore in Angeles city are –
- Holy Rosary Church
- Lily Hill
- Kamikaze East Airfield
- Military working dog cemetery
- Air Force city park
- Zoocobia fun zoo
- Midnight rodeo
- SM City Clark
- Foreign Student
- Total Intake
- Download Url Click
Angeles University Foundation – MBBS Fee Structure 2023
Angeles University Foundation fee structure is much affordable to all students coming from across the world:
|Fee in USD (approx)||5779.48 USD|
|Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||4,27,586 INR|
|Hostel in Rupees (approx)||80,000 INR|
|Total Fee||5,07,586 INR|
Students have to set in the following eligibility criteria to get admission to the Philippines for MBBS:
- Applicant should apply after completing 12th with Biology.
- General Category requires a minimum aggregate of 50% in PCB.
- Reserve Categories require Minimum aggregate 40% in PCB with practical.
- NEET Qualified.
Following are the steps to take admission for MBBS in Philippines
Step 1: The Student Should Submit The Application To The Chairman Of The Committee With The Above Documents To The Secretary.
Step 2: An Orientation Program Is Conducted For The Applicants And Their Parents/Guardian.
Step 3: An Interview Will Be Conducted By The Scholarship Committee.
Step 4: Once The Students Are Selected, He/She Should Sign The Contract Of The Scholarship.
Step 5: Apply for visa.
Students need to have the following documents for the admission process:
- Academic documents of 11th and 12th
- Birth certificate
- NEET report card
- 4 Passport size photos
- Visa fee payment receipt
- 1st-year tuition fee payment receipt
- Document of Medical fitness
- Proof of legalization of all essential documents from the Philippines.