Benefits of Studying MBBS at Kazan State Medical University
Below are the benefits of studying at Kazan State Medical University:
- After Moscow and St. Petersburg, Kazan State Medical University is the third oldest Medical University in Russia.
- KSMU is recognized by the Ministry of Healthcare & Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation and it is the only such university in Kazan.
- KSMU is a Government funded University.
- This university in Kazan, is recognized by the WHO, and it is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools.
- This is the only university in Kazan, recognized by ECFMG (USA).
- This university is recognized by leading medical councils such as MCI, AMC, GMC, etc.
- Kazan State Medical University conducts the whole MBBS course in English-medium. All the practicals, lectures, laboratory studies, seminars, examinations, tests, state examinations are conducted in the English language.
- There are 33 general hospitals, 21 polyclinics, maternity hospitals, outpatients departments, dental polyclinics, etc. with the total number of beds around 9000.
- For international students, depending upon their preferences and budget, the Kazan State Medical University has a number of living facilities.