Odessa National Medical University – At a Glance
Check out the important highlights of Odessa National Medical University:
|Last Date to Apply||August, 2020|
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 passed with 50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Course Fee||Rs. 3.05 Lakh (for 1st year)|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Teaching||English Language|
|University Ranking||Ukraine Ranking – 90|
World Ranking – 6705
Why Study MBBS at Odessa National Medical University?
The students who look forward to studying MBBS at Odessa National Medical University should check out these points given below:
- Affordable admission and accommodation fees.
- Ranking of ONMU is high as per QS standard, so one can get an advantage of studying in reputed university.
- IELTS & GMAT test is not required.
- Opportunity to practice in abroad countries since the institute has an affiliation with the association of international universities.
- More than 4000+ students come to study MBBS at ONMU
- Individual attention is provided to each student. Faculty to student ratio is 1:14.
Odessa National Medical University – MBBS Fee Structure 2020
The Odessa National Medical University offers you a low price fee for doing MBBS program:
|Fee Structure||Year – 1||Year – 2||Year – 3||Year – 4||Year – 5||Year – 6|
|Tuition Fee||$ 4370||$ 4550||$ 4770||$ 5120||$ 5460||$ 5800|
|Hostel||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500|
|Food||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500|
|OTC (Ukraine)||$ 3000||–||–||–||–||–|
|OTC (India)||$ 1430||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total||$ 11,800||$ 7,550||$ 7,770||$ 8,120||$ 8,460||$ 8,800|
- OTC – One Time Charges
- India One Time Charges : $ 1430 (Visa & Flight Excluded)
- $1 = Rs.70 (It may vary)
Duration of MBBS Course – Odessa National Medical University
Mentioned below is the MBBS duration offered by Odessa National Medical University:
- The students willing to study the medicine program at Odessa National Medical University must undergo 5 years of medical studies by highly educated faculty members providing theoretical as well as practical knowledge.
- After completing MBBS course the students must complete 1 year of compulsory Internship.
Odessa National Medical University – Academic Calendar 2020
Check out the Important dates regarding admission at Odessa National Medical University:
|Application Start Date||June 2020|
|Invitation Letter||Within 2 Weeks From Application|
|Admission Start Date||August 2020|
|Last Date of Admission||November 2020|
Eligibility Criteria: For MBBS Course
For MBBS admission in Odessa National Medical University students should meet the criteria mentioned below:
- Candidate must have completed higher secondary examination from a recognized board/university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects.
- NEET entrance test is mandatory for each medical aspirant.
- Candidate must be an Indian national
MBBS Admissions (2020-21) at Odessa Medical University
The candidates must follow the mentioned steps given below to take MBBS admission in Odessa National Medical University:
- Application forms are available at representatives of ONMU in the respective country.
- Admissions at ONMU based on first come first serve basis from 1st July to 1st October.
- For UG students who choose a course of study in Russian medium, the preparatory course is mandatory.
- Candidate should have to submit a filled application form with required documents to the representatives of ONMU.
- Confirmation of admissions will be given after counseling and verification of documents.
List of Important documents required for MBBS admission at Odessa National Medical University:
- Original copy of birth certificate
- Original mark sheet of 10+2 certificate or equivalent
- Six passport size photographs
- Medical certificate
- Copy of passport
Odessa National Medical University – Ranking 2020
According to 4icu.org, following is the country and world ranking for Odessa National Medical University is:
Courses Offered at Odessa National Medical University
Post Graduate Education
Dentistry / Stomatology
PhD. / Doctorate Programmes
Odessa National Medical University – Recognition & Accreditation
Odessa National Medical University offering MBBS program with full recognition of different medical bodies:
- International Association of Universities
- European University Association
- Accredited by IVth level of accreditation by State Accreditation Committee of Ukraine
Odessa National Medical University – FMGE Performance 2019
The details about FMGE performance for Odessa National Medical University of year 2019 with passing percent is as follows:
|Name of University||Appeared||Total Pass||Pass %|
|Odessa National Medical University||559||143||25.58%|
Ukraine Student Visa Process (ONMU)
- Candidate can apply for student visa to the Embassy of Ukraine in the respective country from 15 August to 31st October.
- Ukrainian Embassy will issue the visa if the candidate has received an official invitation from Ukrainian universities.
- Refusal of visa is under the right of visa section of Embassy of Ukraine.
- University/Institute will not be responsible for refusal of a visa.
Facilities at Odessa National Medical University
At Odessa National Medical University, students are provided with extra curricular facilities as well, just to maintain their health, physic, mentality and knowledge:
- Students from all over the world take their medical education at Odessa National Medical University and the university does not fail to feed them the knowledge with every possible way.
- There is a museum for students at Odessa National Medical University which educates students more by historical means as well as by medical means.
- The museum consists of the Anatomical, Pathological Anatomical and the Historical departments.
- University has a huge sports complex situated in the territory of the campus area.
- ONMU has six sports hall for various games including table tennis, athletics, aerobics, badminton, training rooms, gymnastics etc.
- ONMU has a huge library with a collection of medical & scientific periodicals which is one of the biggest collection in Ukraine.
- The library includes a modern information center which promotes the educational and scientific process.
- Institute has a collection of 1 million books.
- Library has an international hall which consists of the latest international information.
- Library card is necessary for issuing & receiving the books.
Accommodation & Hostel Facilities
Odessa National Medical University offers top-notch accommodation facility on the college campus for international students:
- Fully furnished and comfortable hostel rooms.
- Separate wings for both boys and girls.
- Hostel system is having disciplined supervision.
- Gymnasium equipped with ultra-modern facilities.
- Availability of sports complex
- Top-class security system round the clock.
- Attached bathrooms in the hostel rooms.
- The hostel rooms are furnished with bedding, study tables, cupboard and fans.
- 24 hours of regular water supply available in the hostel.
- The hostel provides a mess facility having fresh and healthy food.
- High-speed Internet connection round the clock.
Living Expenses in Odessa
The cost of living in Odessa city is so much affordable for medical aspirants as compared to other countries, the table is given below according to month basis expenses:
|Particulars||Expense in USD||Expense in INR|
|Rent||140-165||9,800 – 11,550|
About Odessa City
Here is the information about Odessa, Ukraine:
Odessa is the 3rd largest city in Ukraine located in the south-eastern part of a country. Odessa has a population about 1,10,000 with an area of 237 sq.km. The climate of Odessa consists of mild winter, very hot summer, long & warm autumn.
The approximate temperature in January is 0.5 degree Celsius & in July 22.6 degree Celsius. Odessa is one of the cultural centers of Ukraine. Odessa has museums & theaters with a long history.
Odessa has 34 educational institutions, 88 health care centers, 20 museums, 1185 streets. Odessa is one of the famous seaports of Ukraine transporting grain, oil, sugar, coal, cement products of the machine-building industry. The Odessa has industries including oil industries, engineering, metalworking, food, woodworking, agricultural and chemical industries.