MBBS IN PHILIPPINES
Medical universities in the Philippines offer MD degrees which is equivalent to an MBBS degree in other similar countries. The international exposure coupled with practical and theoretical experiences help in an overall development of a medical student. Importantly, all the medical universities are internationally accredited. One of its biggest USP is its excellence in medical education at reasonable fee structure.
The Philippines, officially the Republic of the Philippines, is an archipelagic country in Southeast Asia. Situated in the western Pacific Ocean, it consists of about 7,641 islands that are broadly categorized under three main geographical divisions from north to south: Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.
WHY STUDY MBBS IN THE PHILIPPINES?
- Safe and Friendly Environment for International Students
- Reasonable fee structure
- Standard medium of instruction is English
- An excellent combination of practicals and theoreticals
- Best of the best infrastructure
- Internationally recognised universities
- Lower cost of living