Tmss Medical College
Address : Rangpur Road, Thengamara, Bogura, Bangladesh
TMSS aims to promote the welfare of those who are underprivileged, discriminated against, ignored, exploited, and oppressed. The medical facility is the most important of the basic human needs. Neglected and disadvantaged people no longer have easy access to proper medical care.
In addition to the other educational and social welfare organizations it has worked with throughout the years, TMSS has long recognized the need for a medical college. To create a vital healthcare provider, TMSS Medical College (TMC) was established in 2008 as a component program of TMSS.
The scholarship programs offered by the TMSS Medical College are designed to help students who meet the requirements for scholarships by providing financial aid.
Why Study at the TMSS Medical College?
Candidates who choose to enroll in the medical program at TMSS Medical College will benefit from the following:
- English is used as a teaching language.
- Various contemporary medical and practical training are available at a reasonable fee.
- sufficient student seating configurations
- A roomy discussion area large enough to hold 50 pupils at once.
- The room is ventilated and lit, and the floor is made of tiles.
- Dead bodies are processed and preserved in two enormous dissecting halls.
- All departments use lecture halls regularly.
- A closed-circuit camera monitors the university.
- Their degree from TMSS Medical College is recognized, making it possible for them to work anywhere in that nation.
- They have the chance to apply for various internships while enrolled in classes at the TMSS Medical College, which is located in the center of a dacha and boasts a modern hospital with more than 500 beds.
After the course requirements are met, the TMSS Medical College offers medical students various counseling. With the aid of appropriate supervision and opportunities from TMSS Medical College placement, aspirant physicians are established in their respective specialties within a short period.
Hostel and Accommodations
The TMSS Medical College’s famous medical school offers a first-rate hostel that is clean and well-maintained.
Boys and girls have their hostels.
The hostel is run under close monitoring to guarantee the security of the students.
Other characteristics include: –
- A decent transit system is accessible because it is located in urban regions.
- high standard for security
- The cafeteria in the reading rooms serves Indian food because there are many Indian students.
- The majority of the beds at the hostel are for two people, and it is a roomy place to reside.
- The cost of living is relatively cheap in Bangladesh. Hence the hostel costs are affordable.
- With the ultra-modern infrastructure for accommodations and sophisticated amenities.
- There is access to the internet, laundry, the college canteen, the mess on each block, and other necessities.
- Water supply, police, a hospital open 24 hours a day, etc. Services
- Additional amenities include a library, research laboratories, sports facilities, and extracurricular programs.
TMSS has retained its standing as a top producer of highly qualified medical, dental, biomedical, public health, and allied health professionals. The largest private College in Northern Bangladesh devoted only to training medical specialists and biomedical researchers are TMSS Medical College. With approval from the Government of Bangladesh, the College offers graduate studies to 50 students in the BDS program and 145 students in the MBBS program each session.
|Courses||Duration||Total Fee||1st year Fee||Hostel|
|MBBS||5 years + 1 Year Internship Program||Approx Rs 28,70,760 / USD 40,000||Approx Rs 14,34,710 / USD 20,000||Included|