About Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan
Established in 2004, Asian Medical Institute ranked among the top 10 medical universities in Kyrgyzstan and ranks 24th among all universities in Kyrgyzstan. The university has so much to offer for Indian students. There are more than 2000 Indian students already pursuing medical studies from Asian Medical Institute and more than 15000 students have pursued their medical degrees from this university. Asian Medical Institute is an MCI (Medical Council of India) approved university which makes it trustworthy for Indian students. There are 3 operating campuses of Asian Medical University. Asian Medical Institute offers Indian students special coaching for the preparation MCI screening test from the first year. Indian professors are allotted for the students to help them and teach them for the same. They also help students to update Indian medical developments and news. The teaching language is English which makes learning much easier.
Asian Medical Institute – Quick Highlights
Have a look at the highlights and some important figures about the Asian Medical University:
|Last Date to Apply||September 2022|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Course Fee (approx)||Rs. 2.24 Lakh/Year
$3200 per year
$5500-$6000 for the first year
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Education||English Language|
|University Ranking||Country Rank -24
World Rank -11409
Why should you study at Asian Medical Institute?
These are few of the benefits of studying for an MBBS degree at Asian Medical university:
- Asian Medical Institute has an affordable fee structure for Indian students i.e 2.24 lakh per year.
- It is the top-ranked University with quality education.
- The medium of teaching at the Asian Medical Institute is English which makes Indian students understand better.
- Asian medical institute is worldwide recognized and also MCI approved, so students can practice in India after completing a medical degree in the Asian Medical Institute.
- Asian Medical Institute has minimum eligibility criteria for Indian students. Students need not qualify IELTS or TOEFL.
- The institute has 8 hospitals reserved for the students to teach perfectly.
Asian Medical Institute – MBBS Syllabus
Following subjects are taught at Asian Medical Institute for the MBBS degree students:
|First Year||Anatomy, Anatomy and history|
|Second Year||Anatomy, Histology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, and physiology|
|Third Year||Pathology, Path physiology, Pharmacology, Microbiology|
|Fourth Year Onward||Clinical Subjects and Clinical PostingsOncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Psychology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Gynecology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology.|
Asian Medical Institute – Ranking 2022
According to unirank the ranking of Asian Medical Institute is as follows:
|Country Ranking||World Ranking|
Cost of Living in Kant City
The currency of Kyrgyzstan (KGS) is almost similar in rate with Indian Rupee. So the living cost in Kyrgyzstan is not that different from India:
One can live in Kyrgyzstan with a minimum budget of 5000-7000 per month. This does not include rent and special treats, and parties, it includes utilities, transport, grocery, and daily needs shopping.
|Particulars||Approx Range in USD||Approx Range in RS|
|Accommodation (other than a hostel)||150-200||10,500-14000|
Hostel & Food
The Asian Medical Institute provides students with a lavish stay at university accommodation facilities:
- There are separate hostels for boys and girls with a 24*7 security guard service.
- Each room is based on 3 person sharing. Hostels are provided with free wi-fi service.
- Indian mess is available for Indian students within the campus.
- Students are provided with bus services from hostel to affiliated hospitals. Weekly laundry service is also available for students in the hostel.
- Each room is provided with needy things like bedsheets, beds, pillows, cupboards, chairs, and tables.
Asian Medical Institute – FMGE Performance 2022
Asian Medical Institute gives one of the best FMGE results in passing percentage. Here is the FMGE 2019 passing percent for the same:
|Name of University||Appeared||Total Pass||Pass %|
|Asian Medical Institute||213||26||12.21%|
- Course Name
- Foreign Student
- Total Intake
- Download Url Click
Asian Medical Institute – MBBS Fee Structure 2022
Students have to pay this tuition fee for admission at Asian Medical Institute:
|Fee in USD (approx)||First-year= $6000
2nd year to 5th year $ 3200/year
|Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||First-year = Rs. 4,20,000/-
2nd year to 5th year = Rs. 2,24,000/year
|Hostel (approx)||Rs.56000/ year|
|Total (including tuition fee and hostel for 5 years)||Rs.18,20,000/- (approx)|
Indian students need to fit in the following discussed criteria for taking admission to Asian Medical Institute for MBBS course:
- Applicants should be 12th passed with a course of subjects including Physics, Chemistry & Biology from a recognized university and institute. The aggregate of marks should be a minimum of 50% in course subjects (40% for SC/ST/OBC).
- Age should be in between 17 to 25 years before the 31st December of the year of the admission process.
- The NEET exam is mandatory for taking admission to Asian Medical Institute.
Student needs to follow these simple steps for admission to MBBS in Asian Medical Institute:
Step 1: Fill the application form along with all the documents and submit.
Step 2: When the university receives your form and documents, they send you an invitation/offer letter.
Step 3: After receiving the offer letter, the student needs to pay the course fee.
Step 4: Once you paid the fees, with that original receipt you can start the process for the student visa.
Step 5: It takes around 60 days to complete the Visa process for Kyrgyzstan. Once you get your student visa, you are food to go to achieve your dream. Getting a visa for Kyrgyzstan takes longer than any other countries like Ukraine, Russia, Poland, so we recommend students to start the process as early as possible.
Be ready with all the documents discussed below and start the process of admission to MBBS at Asian Medical Institute:
For Admission Letter
- A completely filled copy of the Application Form
- Birth Certificate copy;
- 6 color photos (size 6×4 cm)
- SSC passing certificate (Original and a copy)
- HSC passing certificate (Original and a copy)
- ID Card or International Passport of a student which has a minimum validity for 2 years.
- Welcome Letter from the University
- Flight tickets To and Fro
- Medical Health Certificate showing Mental and
- Physical Fitness (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
For Invitation Letter
- Filled Application Form
- The passport which should be minimum valid for one year
- Copy of School Leaving Certificate showing all subject details
- Filled Application form
- Original Invitation letter
- Secondary school certificate (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs or with Apostille stamp)
- Medical Certificate showing Mental and Physical Fitness which should be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Original passport (valid for 1-year minimum)
- 2 Passport size Photos (3.5 x 4.5)