Emilio Aguinaldo College is considered as one of the prominent and renowned Medical Universities to study MBBS in the Philippines. In 1957, by Dr. Paulo C. Campos who is the President of the University Physicians’ Services Inc. (UPSI) the College was established.
The college offers high quality medical education at an affordable cost. The college is located in the heart of Manila city. The MBBS degree from this college is recognized by MCI and other bodies and it is also listed with WDOMS (World Directory of Medical Schools).
Emilio Aguinaldo College – Quick Highlights
Given below is the table for quick highlights about Emilio Aguinaldo College:
|Intake for MBBS course||June 2022|
|Processing Time for MBBS admission at EAC||15 to 20 days|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|Annual Tuition Fee||Rs.3.50 Lacs/Year|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Ranking of ASMU||Country Rank – 53
World Rank – 8888
|Course Duration||5 Years|
|University Recognition||Approved by MCI, WHO, listed in WDOMS|
|Medium of Education||English Language|
Why Study MBBS at Emilio Aguinaldo College?
Following are the advantages of studying at Emilio Aguinaldo College, Philippines:
- No donation is required for admission and students are not required to give any entrance exam.
- The college has low fees for MBBS.
- Emilio Aguinaldo College provides a facility of fully furnished hostels.
- Canteens at the college provide Gujarati and all other types of Indian food.
- Students are provided with a 24 hours library facility for reading.
- The college provides abundant scholarships for international students.
- There is no language barrier to study MBBS as English is the medium used for learning in this college.
- The college has a hospital for the best of the practice for students in the college campus itself.
- There is a 24 hours Wi-Fi facility in the college.
- Students get to study in a Safe environment.
Emilio Aguinaldo College – MBBS Syllabus
|Preventive medicine & community health|
|Principle of Medical Practice|
|Pharmacology and Microbiology|
|Parapsychology and Clinical pathology|
|Principle of Medical practice|
|Preventive Medicine and community Health|
|Surgery and Psychiatry|
|Obstetrics and pediatrics|
|Preventive Medicine and Community Health|
|Surgery and Pediatrics|
|Obstetrics and Pharmacology|
|Pediatrics and Surgery|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Psychiatry and Radiology|
|Preventive medicine & Community health|
Student Life at Emilio Aguinaldo College, Philippines
The student life at the Emilio Aguinaldo College is as follows:-
- All the international students have been offered comfortable and secure accommodation by the college. The rooms are provided on a twin sharing basis to the students of the same gender. The rooms are fully furnished with central cooling, heating, and laundry system.
- Indian food is available 24*7 in students mess for Indian students.
- Indian food is available 24*7 in students mess for Indian students.
- By organizing various events such as student exchange programs, seminars, debates, conferences, etc., the College strongly believes in the comprehensive development of every student.
- To keep students physically and mentally fit, the College organizes various cultural and sports activities on a regular basis.
- The other sports facilities offered by the College are Swimming Pool, Gymnastics area, Running Track, a Basketball Court, Tennis Court, etc. where students can enjoy their leisure time.
Emilio Aguinaldo College – Accommodation Facilities
Following are the accommodation facilities at the Emilio Aguinaldo College:-
- At Emilio Aguinaldo College, there are three good hostels located within the range of a few kilometers.
- To commute from these hostels to the college, students can use the metro facility.
- Each hostel room has a separate toilet attached in each hostel room, and the facility is 24/7 guarded by security guards.
- The college provides all types of food to the students as well as it is available near the hostels
Cost of Living at Manila
The cost of living at Manila city is as follows:
|Things of daily need (Milk, Groceries, Bread, etc.)||Ranges in between Rs.73 – Rs.460|
|Eating at a mid-range restaurant (for 2 people)||Rs.1600 – Rs.1700|
|One way ticket of any local transport||Rs.13 -14|
|A monthly pass for local transport||Rs.983|
|Monthly rent for a 1 bedroom apartment||Cost between Rs.17,500 – Rs.20,000|
About Manila City
Some of the details about Manila city are as follows:
The total population of Manila city as of 2010 was 1,652,171. This total population lives in the total land area of 38.55 km², which makes Manila city the most densely populated city in the world.
In Manila city, the vernacular language is Filipino.
English is the language most widely used in Manila for business, education, and heavily in everyday usage throughout the Metro Manila region and the Philippines itself.
Manila, is the capital city of the Philippines. The city is the centre of the country’s political, economic, social, and cultural activity. Manila city has a tropical climate characterized by a wet season that lasts from June to November and by a dry season lasting from December to May. July, August, and September are the wettest months in Manila, when thunderstorms are especially common.
May is the warmest month, and January, the coolest in the Manila city. The average annual rainfall in Manila totals about 80 inches. The average temperature in Manila is about 27 °C.
Emilio Aguinaldo College – MBBS Fee Structure 2022
The fee structure for Emilio Aguinaldo College for MBBS program is:
|Year||16-months||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Tuition Fees (approx.)||3,47,222 Pesos||2,36,111 Pesos||2,36,111 Pesos||2,36,111 Pesos||2,36,111 Pesos||–|
|Rs.5.00 lakhs||Rs.3.40 lakhs||Rs.3.40 lakhs||Rs.3.40 lakhs||Rs.3.40 lakhs||–|
|Hostel Fees (approx.)||Rs.10,000||Rs.10,000||Rs.10,000||Rs.10,000||Rs.10,000||–|
|Total (approx.)||Rs.5.10 Lacs||Rs.3.50 Lacs||Rs.3.50 Lacs||Rs.3.50 Lacs||Rs.3.50 Lacs|
Note: 1 Philippines Peso = Rs.1.44
One time expenses (Registration charges), food charges, etc. can be extra up to Rs.70,000/- (or more approximately). The fees mentioned here are approximate, and may vary as per the change in currency.
Eligibility Criteria for studying MBBS at Emilio Aguinaldo College, Philippines
Students must follow the below eligibility criteria for studying at Emilio Aguinaldo College:-
- Students must have 17 years of age completed as of December 31.
- They must have 50% marks in science subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology
Admission Process for MBBS Course
Following is the admission process for MBBS course at Emilio Aguinaldo College, Manila:-
Step 1: Fill in the application form accurately.
Step 2: Attach the documents given below:
- – Scanned copy of marksheet of completion of higher secondary education / tertiary education
- – Results of NEET (Score card)
- – Scanned copy of your Passport
Step 3: After fulfilling all the conditions and upon acceptance students will be provided with a provisional admission letter (in electronic format) upon request.
Step 4: As soon as your visa invitation will be ready, the university will mail you your visa invitation.
Step 5: Stamp your visa in the Embassy, once you receive the visa invitation.
Required Documents at the Time of Admission
Following documents are required for admission into Emilio Aguinaldo College:-
- Undergraduate, and Graduate certificates (if any)
- Certificate of Graduation
- Birth Certificate (original or certified true copy)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- 2” x 2” photo – 2 in no.
- Duly filled application form (online or onsite)
- Passport (original copy)
- Student VISA
- Student permit
- The qualifying certificate for English proficiency test
- administered by the Aguinaldo International Language Institute.