About International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan
The International School of Medicine is considered the most prominent university established in 2003 for higher education in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. The medical school confirms approximately 6332 students of different nationalities like globe-India, Pakistan, South Korea, USA, Great Britain, Russia, Ukraine, Afghanistan, Japan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Turkey and Syria studying at ISM every year from Central as well as South Asia. International School of Medicine management staff and faculty members focus on creating a modern progressive educational organisation that contributes high-quality training during MBBS education. The higher education programs are ensured by highly-qualified and experienced personnel, the ISM has 168 teachers including 81 teachers with academic standards (48%). ISM with a well-organised infrastructure and expert faculty members who are recognized specialists in numerous areas of medicine, professional health organizations and agencies. The application forms are out now, the medical aspirants must fill the application form with correct details and submit it before the deadline. Enrol quickly to grab your MBBS seats at International School of Medicine.
International School of Medicine: Quick Highlights
For MBBS admission, one must explore some important facts of the International School of Medicine:
|Last Date of Application Forms||October 2022|
|Accepted Examination||NEET Exam|
|Annual Fees||4500 USD|
|Course Duration||5 years|
|Medium of Teaching||English Language|
|University Ranking||Country – 8
World – 9481
|University Recognition||MCI, WHO, IIME, FAIMER, AMEE, and ORPHEUS|
Why Study MBBS at International School of Medicine?
Let’s dive into the benefits to pursue a medical career in International School of Medicine:
- The International School of Medicine offers a lowest and convenient fee schedule for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- The International School of Medicine has 5 affiliated hospitals.
- The International School of Medicine has official recognition of WHO, IIME, FAIMER, AMEE and ORPHEUS.
- The medical program is top-ranked with expert teachers, scientists, and physicians being the leading experts in their fields.
- The university campus has a modern building with well-equipped classrooms, lecture halls, library, laboratories.
- Anatomical dissections, practical manipulations.
- The school also organises various extra-curricular activities, sports sections and theatres etc. for students during medical studies.
- The International School of Medicine comprises experienced and renowned faculty members.
- International School of Medicine offers continuous study, analysis, and a feedback system on education quality from scholars, employers, and partners.
- The International School of Medicine has a well-developed infrastructure and latest equipment required for better education of students.
- ISM has expanded opportunities for cooperation and partnership in the world.
- Practical laboratories at ISM have many modern multimedia and specialized equipment.
Duration of MBBS in International School of Medicine
International School of Medicine offering 5 years of full MBBS course:
- The International School of Medicine has 5 years of duration for MBBS studies (ten semesters).
- The instruction, laboratory work, lectures and examinations are integrated into modules and conducted in the English language on the credit hour system basis.
- The first two years of the medicine program includes overall information on basic science courses.
- The students learn a general understanding of biological, chemical and physical sciences in the first year which is very essential for medical practice.
- In the second year, the student’s studies biomedical sciences which is most relevant for practising physicians.
- From the third year onwards the MBBS education continues in hospitals, the student works with admitted patients. Last year medicine covered practical purposes.
- During the previous year, students work with the guidance of the assistants and instructors with high academic positions at the clinics.
- After completing 5 years of MBBS, the students are awarded diplomas testifying to their completion of higher medical education.
- Graduates from ISM are given Medical Doctor degree with the professional specialization in “General Medicine”.
International School of Medicine: MBBS Syllabus
The students must take a view on the following subjects taught in ISM curriculum:
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
4th -6th Year
|Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
Accreditations and Recognitions
The International School of Medicine is registered and cooperates with many leading international institutions:
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- An International Association for Medical Education (AMEE)
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
- Institute for International Medical Education (IMEE)
- The PhD program in Biomedicine and Health in the EU (ORPHEUS)
Living Cost in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
The total living expenses of Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan is cost-effective for worldwide medical aspirants, the students need to go through the table mentioned below:
|Particulars||Approx Range in USD||Approx Range in RS|
|Hostel Fee||642 USD||45,500 INR|
|Meal Cost||3.48 USD||7,308 INR|
|Transport||0.13 USD||273 INR|
Note: 1$ = 70 Rs.
Hostel & Accommodation
International School of Medicine advises choosing dormitory options for first years students, Additional information about hostel mentioned below:
- International School of Medicine provides the opportunity for students to stay in hostels and rent apartments.
- Senators for Hostel Affairs also reside in these hostels to help students in solving their problems.
- Transportation facility is available for the 1st year students.
- ISM made it possible for students to stay in two, three and four-bedded rooms.
- Separate hostel accommodation provided for boys and girls in their comfort zone.
- The mess provides various kinds of healthy food 3 times a day.
- The hostel has attached washrooms and toilets are in rooms.
- Hostel management assures the high standard security of students round the clock.
- Hostel premises have a regular cold and hot water supply.
- Each hostel has a laundry room, gymnasium hall, reading and training room.
- The students enjoy a high-speed Wi-Fi connection at the hostel premises.
- Every individual is allowed to enter the hostel premises until 10:00 pm, and the hostel is well guarded with police security.
- The hostel rooms are furnished with beds, chairs, one large-sized study table, a wardrobe and bedside nightstands.
- Pillows, bed sheets, mattresses, quilts and blankets are provided by hostel wardens.
- The hostel rooms have a large window for easy ventilation.
- The students can do the laundry on their own using washing-machines available.
- Staff is appointed to maintain cleanliness and hygiene of the hostel rooms.
- The rooms are cleaned and wiped daily.
- Toilets and Bathrooms are also cleaned on a regular basis with antiseptics and detergents.
- Course Name
- Foreign Student
- Total Intake
- Download Url Click
International School of Medicine: MBBS Fee Structure 2022
The fee structure is devised in such a manner that the students can afford it while enrolling for MBBS Education:
|Particular||Amount per annum|
|Course Fee in USD||4500 USD|
|Course Fee in Rupees||3,15,000 Rs|
|Hostel in Rupees||45,500 Rs|
|Total Fees||3,60,500 Rs|
- 1 USD – INR 70 (approx).
- The specified amount does not include a service charge of intermediary Agencies and Admission fee (payable just once).
- The costs associated with the stay of foreign applicants/students in the Kyrgyz Republic, including payment for meals, additional educational services and other expenses shall be incurred independently by the applicant/student or official representative, under the rules and procedures established in the IHSM.
- Upon admission of the applicant to the IHSM, a contract shall be concluded for the entire period of study. The contract shall be signed by the Rector.
To secure MBBS admission at the International School of Medicine, one must fit into the criteria mentioned below:
- The applicant should be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The candidates should score a minimum of 50 % marks in their 10+2 standard in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as a compulsory subject from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject.
- A valid passport is important to carry during MBBS admissions at ISM.
- The Indian candidates should be qualified in NEET examination with securing 50 percentile for general category and 40 percentile for reserved category.
To study the MBBS course at the International School of Medicine the students must follow the following admission process:
Step 1: Fill the application form with the required information available on the official website.
Step 2: International School Of Medicine will issue the admission letter after scanned documents verification.
Step 3: The applicant should submit the original passport and other important documents with the required affidavits.
Step 4: The candidates obtain ministry approval within 15 working days along with the following documents:
- Ministry Accreditation
- Invitation Letter
- Ministry Approval
- Accommodation Letter
Step 5: The selected candidates can deposit MBBS course fees during arrival time at International School Of Medicine.
Step 6: The candidates should start the visa process as it will take approximately 15 working days.
Step 7: After Embassy confirmation, Our official representative will submit the student’s passport for Visa Stamping.
Step 8: After getting a valid visa for Kyrgyzstan, the students can fly to make their dreams come true.
Important documents need to be submitted during MBBS Education at ISM:
- The students must carry their 10th & 12th certificate for MBBS admission.
- A birth certificate is required at the time of MBBS admission.
- Submit the Identity proof like Nationality certificate/pan card/Aadhar card.
- Carry the Invitation letter provided by ISM for MBBS admission confirmation.
- The students should carry recent 10 passport size photographs (3x4cm) with white background.
- The candidates must submit a passport scan copy.
- Submit NEET result copy, as the scores are necessary for MBBS admission at ISM. (Indian students).
- Character certificate should be submitted during admission.
- The candidates must carry a transfer certificate provided by the previous institute.
- Submit the Caste certificate to get percentage relaxation at admission time.
- COVID-19 reports should be brought by candidates during admission time.
- Every candidate should submit medical fitness certificates for medicine course admission.
tadalafil 5mg sale cheap cialis generic ed pills no prescription
ramipril uk glimepiride 1mg sale buy etoricoxib 60mg for sale
purchase vardenafil pill vardenafil medication hydroxychloroquine 200mg generic
asacol us order generic azelastine 10ml oral avapro 150mg
order levitra vardenafil medication hydroxychloroquine order
olmesartan order online buy olmesartan 20mg for sale divalproex 500mg without prescription
temovate sale amiodarone 100mg pill purchase cordarone