About Jalalabad State Medical University, Κуrgуzstаn
The Jalalabad State Medical University of Jalalabad was founded in 1993 and is a center of higher education in various fields. The university has all kinds of programs for diplomas, degrees, masters and doctorates. The university offers a wide exposure to students in the field of medicine, helping them to visit several hospitals to practice in the last years of the course. The university has several departments scattered throughout the city. The State Medical University of Jalalabad is recognized by international organizations, including WHO and MCI. The university has a large number of Asian students who are enrolled in medical school and is among the recognized medical schools in Kyrgyzstan.
Jalalabad State Medical University – Overview Highlights
Find out some important facts before going into detailed information about Jalalabad State Medical University:
|MBBS Intake||October 2022|
|Tuition Fee per Annum||2960 USD|
|Course Duration||5 years|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|University Ranking||Country – 37
World – 12351
|University Recognition||MCI, WHO, IMED, FAIMER, ECFMG and WFME|
Why Study MBBS in Jalalabad State Medical University?
Take a deep dive into the beneficial reasons behind studying MBBS at Jalalabad State Medical University:
- The students always have the opportunity to study under the guidance of experienced and knowledgeable teachers to acquire detailed knowledge of medicine for overall development.
- The faculty members always apply innovative teaching methodology during lectures at Jalalabad State Medical University.
- The entire medicine education at JSMU is carried out in the presence of the latest medical technologies for better learning.
- Here at Jalalabad State Medical University, the students can also participate in the exchange programs and thus students get an opportunity to spend one semester in another university.
- JSMU provides quality education in small groups and lectures as well as practical classes along with modern equipment.
- Jalalabad State Medical University is fully accredited and recognized nationally and internationally by numerous medical bodies.
- JSMU also encourages students and faculty members to participate in scientific work and projects while studying MBBS.
- Jalalabad State Medical University is top-ranked among the universities in Central Asia.
- The medical graduates will acquire a recognised degree which allows students to practice in the country of their choice.
- The students will have a wide range of job opportunities after completing MBBS in Jalalabad State Medical University.
- Jalalabad State Medical University provides highly Infrastructured hostel facilities along with all modern amenities.
- Jalalabad State Medical University serves many modern facilities to worldwide students like an auditorium, cafeteria, computer labs, laboratories, sports and hospitals.
- It has its Hospital and affiliated with the many other government and private hospitals, the students practice regularly at these places.
- The University offers a spacious dining hall and modern kitchen, designed to cater to the needs of students & academic staff members with hygienic & healthy food to develop healthy minds.
- Currently, JSMU has 5 faculties with 4,300 students enrolled.
- The University provides 100% free MCI coaching through Indian professors, leading faculties of Delhi are also invited to Indian students.
MBBS Course Duration – Jalalabad State Medical University
Here, at Jalalabad State Medical University the students should complete 6 years of medicine course:
- Jalalabad State Medical University offers a full-time professional MBBS programme for the students coming from across the globe.
- The medium of instruction for the Doctor of Medicine (MD) course for the students in the English language.
- The student’s study under the guidance of expert professors who have decades of experience from various abroad universities.
- Updated knowledge and skills provided in this competitive world.
- The students will undergo theoretical & practical knowledge during the first 5 years and then 1 year of compulsory Internship for all students of Jalalabad State Medical University.
Accreditations and Recognitions
Let’s have a look at the accreditations and recognitions of the Jalalabad State Medical University:
- Jalalabad State Medical University has the recognition of the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The university is officially approved by the World health organization (WHO).
- Recognised by the International Medical Education Directory (IMED).
- US Education Department and General Council Of Medicine of Great Britain.
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
- Ministry of Education, Kyrgyzstan.
- World Federation for Medical Education (WFME).
- The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER).
Hostel & Accommodation
Well designed and proper Infrastructured hostel facilities with basic amenities offered on a university campus:
- The University offers on-campus hostel facilities for students.
- The hostel rooms are shared by 2-3 persons.
- It provides separate floors for boys and girls.
- Indian food is available in the hostel.
- The hostel provides mess faculty which offers 3 times nutritious food daily at a reasonable price.
- The hostel rooms are fully Air-conditioned.
- High-speed internet connection is available in hostel rooms for study purposes.
- The hostel warden assures the full security of students at hostel rooms.
- Regular hot & cold water supply is available in the hostel.
- The centralized heating system is provided in hostel rooms.
- One common kitchen is available for students to cook their food of choice.
- A common washing machine is provided for students.
- The laundry facility with affordable charges.
- No ragging at hostel premises.
Student Scientific Society
- Student Scientific Society (SSS) is a structural unit of Jalalabad State Medical University.
- The board includes 10 active enthusiastic students for their specific education fields.
- The board members are elected for 1 year.
- The board coordinates scientific events in the whole academic year.
- Organizes Annual SSS Conference in March or April.
- The students must submit their thesis for the conference and present it through posters or presentations.
- The conference aims to popularize scientific activities among students, to motivate students for scientific work, and help them develop their ability to state and present scientific thesis, as well as to defend their opinion.
- The students who are members of the Student Scientific Society can show their thesis and scientific works at the International Medical Students Conferences.
Living Cost of Jalal-Abad
Jalal-Abad is an affordable city as compared to other cities, monthly expenses of the individual are mentioned below in the table:
|Particulars||Approx Range in USD||Approx Range in RS|
|Hostel Charges||50 USD||3,500 Rs|
|Food Cost||62.4 USD||4,368 Rs|
|Transportation Cost||3.9 USD||273 Rs|
About Jalalabad City
Here is detailed information about the Jalal- Abad city where the university is situated:
- Jalal-Abad city located in the south part of the Kugart valley at the foothills of the Babash Ata Mountains to the North.
- Jalal-Abad city has an impressive traditional background.
- The people will experience a cultural environment as Jalalabad offers concerts (modern and classical), the opera, dance and sports clubs, badminton and tennis, swimming or hiking.
- The city is the administrative, economic and cultural centre of Jalalabad oblast.
- The climate is dry, hot summers, warm and sunny autumns with rare rain bursts and winters are warm with high humidity.
- Jalal-Abad region is the centre part for growing fruit and vegetables.
- Course Name
- Foreign Student
- Total Intake
- Download Url Click
Jalalabad State Medical University – MBBS Fee Structure
Jalalabad State Medical University is a top medical institute providing transparent MBBS fee mentioned below in the table:
|Particular||Amount per annum|
|Course Fee in USD||2960 USD|
|Course Fee in Indian Rupees||2,07,200 Rs|
|Hostel in Rupees||42,000 Rs|
|Total Fees||2,49,200 Rs|
The applicants must fit into the eligibility criteria to study MBBS course at Jalalabad State Medical University:
- The candidates should have a minimum age of 17 years or before 31st December of the admission year.
- Every applicant must pass a 10+2 standard with at least 50% aggregate in biology, physics, chemistry from a recognised board.
- The conference aims
- The other caste category has percentage relaxation-
– Reserved category-45%
- – Unreserved category- 50%
- The candidates should have NEET clearance scorecard to grab MBBS seats at JSMU.
- Applicants must carry a valid passport copy admit in MBBS course at JSMU.
Admission Process at Jalalabad State Medical University
Here are some steps to consider for MBBS admission process at Jalalabad State Medical University:
Step 1: The applicants must fill the application form with the right information.
Step 2: After that, Scan and send important original documents with passport size photographs on mail.
Step 3: After Document verification the university will send an offer letter for admission confirmation.
Step 4: The candidates must pay the first year tuition fee for the MBBS course.
Step 5: Apply for the visa process quickly, it will take 15-20 days to provide a valid passport.
Step 6: After applying for a visa, the students will get a valid passport.
Following documents must be submitted at the time of the MBBS admission process at Jalalabad State Medical University:
- Applicants must submit a properly filled & signed application form with correct details.
- Undertaking form provided by the university.
- Bank receipt of first-year tuition fee payment is important to carry during MBBS admission at JSMU.
- A candidate must always have a valid Passport for admission in other countries.
- Submit the passing certificate from the previous institution.
- The students must carry notarized and attested copies of submitted academic certificates for taking admission in MBBS.
- The candidate should carry a caste certificate for admission.
- Recent passport size photographs are required during the admission procedure.
- The candidates must have NEET examination results and admit card at the time of MD course admission.
- Submit the 10+12 mark sheets for MBBS admission.
- The students must carry a birth certificate during medicine admission time.
- The students need to give a medical report along with an HIV test report.
- The students must submit COVID-19 reports for MBBS for admission.
female cialis cvs order cialis 40mg sale buy ed pills sale
buy cheap ramipril ramipril pills arcoxia 60mg oral
mesalamine 800mg without prescription buy asacol pills for sale irbesartan 300mg cheap