About Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, Κуrgуzstаn
For higher studies, Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University is considered as one of the most prominent universities in Kyrgyzstan. The University provides education in 45 different specialties and in 3 different areas. The University was established in the city of Bishkek in the year 1993. Studying MBBS in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University is easy for international students as the mode of teaching in the university is English. Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University consists of thousands of students. Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University is accredited and recognized by ECFMG, WHO, IMED, etc.
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University – Quick Overview
Given below is the table for quick highlights about Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University to help you know better about the university quickly :
|Year of Establishment||1993|
|Medium of Instruction||English, Russian, or Kyrgyz|
|Tuition fee (approx)||INR 2.80 lakhs/year|
|MBBS Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|NEET Requirement||Yes, with minimum qualifying marks|
|Recognition||Approved by MCI & WHO|
|Ranking||Country Rank – 1
World Rank – 4934
Why Should Students Study at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University?
Below are the things to note down about Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University which will help you realize why and how your choice of this university is correct:
- Due to its low-cost fee structure, Kyrgyzstan is a great option for MBBS.
- Students who complete their MBBS degree from Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University can get limitless opportunities all over the world as the degree is MCI approved and recognized worldwide.
- At Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, the primary language for the MBBS course is English.
- The University has an easy and simplified admission process.
- The University provides hostels at cheaper prices.
- Students studying MBBS in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University get excellent amenities both at the university and at the hostel.
- The University has the best infrastructure.
MBBS Course Syllabus
The complete syllabus for studying MBBS at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University is as follows:
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
4th -6th Year
|Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University – Ranking 2020
As per UniRank (4icu), here is the ranking of Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University:
Infrastructure Provided by Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
The Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University provides world class facilities and amenities to its students. The infrastructure and facilities provided here are as follows:
- The Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University has 25 Tremendous Institutes for students’ aesthetic education, 6 Big Centers for Research, 15 Huge Educational and Scientific Centers, and 4 Large-sized Laboratories for students.
- On the campus of KRSU, various cultural and activity centers are also available.
- The University has a well- equipped library.
- The University provides hostel facilities to its students.
- On the campus of KRSU, various sports facilities like tennis, basketball, football, volleyball, etc.are also available.
Accommodation & Hostel
The university provides accommodation facilities at the best level to its students. Following are the hostel facilities at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University:
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University provides hostel facilities to all the international students.
- The hostel rooms are well-equipped with all the basic facilities like water supply, food, TV, heaters, air conditioning, internet service, etc.
- The hostels at the University are comfortable and pocket-friendly.
- Hostels offer the perfect environment for studying medicine.
- The Tuition Fee and the Living Expenses at the University are affordable and make the Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University a popular destination among Indian students to study MBBS Abroad.
Student Life at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
The university pays great attention to the physical and mental fitness of the students. And thus, it takes care of their overall development:
- The University believes in the holistic development of every student studying at the university and for that, the university offers various types of cultural and activity centers inside the premises.
- KRSU offers various sports facilities inside the college premises such as football, tennis, basketball, volleyball, etc.
- Students are encouraged to participate in various different activities like cultural festivals, excursions, competitions, scientific events, and scientific conferences.
- The Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University is affiliated to the Medical Council of India and thus it follows a similar curriculum and choice of subjects provided to students.
- The Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University provides training for MCI screening test so that it should be beneficial for them if they want to practice medicine in India and they should not face external pressure.
- The university ensures the availability of Indian food messes both at the hostel and on the campus.
- There is no discrimination against nationality or religion by the Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University.
- The students have a fair option to live the lifestyle of their own in a free and safe environment.
Cost of Living at Bishkek
Following are the living expenses at Bishkek city:
|Things of daily need (Milk, Groceries, Bread, etc.)||Ranges in between Rs.21 – Rs.470|
|Eating at a mid-range restaurant (for 2 people)||Rs.1420 – Rs.1500|
|One way ticket of any local transport||Rs.11-12|
|A monthly pass for local transport||Rs.526 – Rs.530|
|Monthly rent for a 1 bedroom apartment||cost between Rs.13800 – Rs.19,700|
About Bishkek City
Some noticeable things and facts about Bishkek city are given below:
- Bishkek is the largest city of Kyrgyzstan and it is also the capital of Kyrgyzstan.
- The city of Bishkek has a population of about one million people.
- Bishkek lies at the northern edge of the Ala-Too mountains and it is located in the Chuy Valley, at the northern edge of the Kyrgyz Ala-Too Range, at about 800 m (2,625 feet) above sea level.
- Bishkek is a nice clean city, which has plenty of open spaces and well-kept parks.
- Bishkek has a Mediterranean-influenced humid continental climate as the average mean temperature in the winter is below 0°C.
- The average precipitation in Bishkek is around 440 millimeters that is 17 inches per year.
- In Bishkek city, the average daily high temperatures range from 3 °C in January and it raises to about 31 °C during July.
- The summer months are dominated by dry periods, punctuated by the occasional thunderstorm, which produces rare dust storms and also strong gusty winds.
- In the city, there are over 80 nationalities. The main language of international communication is Russian, but Kyrgyz and English are very widespread in the city of Bishkek.
- Course Name
- Foreign Student
- Total Intake
- Download Url Click
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University – Fee Structure for MBBS 2022
The fee structure for Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, Russia for MBBS program is given in the table below:
|Fee in USD (approx)||$4000|
|Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||Rs.2,80,000|
|Hostel & Food in Rupees (approx)||Rs.52,500|
- Other overhead one time expenses (Registration charges etc.) can be extra up to Rs.65,000/- (approximately).
- Health insurance, visa extension, etc. can cost between Rs.14,000 – Rs.15,000 per year.
- Food expenses per year approx. Rs.70,000 will be extra.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
The following criteria need to be fulfilled by the students to get a seat at the Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University:
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate with a degree in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English as subjects.
- The applicant must have completed 17 years of age and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- In all the subjects mentioned above in 10+2, the applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45%.
- The applicants must have cleared the NEET exam as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
Admission Process for Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
Following is the admission process for applying to MBBS course at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University:
Step 1: Gather all the required documents and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Applicants would then need to send the documents to the university, where they will be analyzed by the authorities.
Step 3: Once the scanned documents sent by the student are thoroughly verified by the University, it will issue the admission letter to the students. Within 15 working days, students will receive ministry approval along with the documents such as an Invitation letter, Ministry accreditation, Ministry approval, Accommodation letter.
Step 4: Once students receive the invitation letter, the process to apply for the Kyrgyzstan visa begins at the embassy of the respective country.
Step 5: The admission fee is deposited to the Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University and documents are submitted at the embassy.
Documents Required: For MBBS Course
Following documents are required for MBBS admission at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University:
- An original, valid passport (with a minimum of 18 months validity)
- Filled application form
- 10 Passport-size photographs
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate