About Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is the finest option to pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Established on April 16, 1939, Kyrgyz State Medical Academy was named after I. K. Akhunbaev. The full name of this university is I K Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is one of the low-cost options to choose for completing your MBBS degree in Kyrgyzstan. The admission process has started and the last date of submitting the applications will be in August. There is only one intake at Kyrgyz State Medical University. The intake takes place in September of every year. Students are advised to fill the admission forms before August.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy – Quick Highlights
Refer the table below for quick highlights about Kyrgyz State Medical Academy:
|Intake for MBBS Course||September 2022|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)||Rs. 3.15 lakhs|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 years|
|Students Enrollment||15,000 above|
|Medium of Teaching||English language|
|University Ranking||Country Rank – 7
World Rank – 8185
|Recognition||MCI & WHO approved|
Why Study MBBS at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy?
Following are the advantages of studying MBBS in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy:
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is one of the top-ranked government universities.
- It offers a low-cost fee structure which makes it very much affordable for Indian students.
- It is one of the oldest universities in Kyrgyzstan. It has completed almost 8 decades in this field with so many success stories.
- The medium of teaching the MBBS course is English. This helps a lot to Indian students to understand very well.
- Indian mess and food are available for Indian students at this university.
MBBS Course Duration – Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
The course duration of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is 6 years:
MBBS degree’s duration in Kyrgyzstan is of 6 years, this includes 5 years course and 1 year of internship.
MBBS Syllabus – Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
The syllabus for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is shown in the table below:
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|3rd Year||4th-6th Year|
|Path Physiology||Internal Medicine|
|Subjects added for Medical Practice|
- Course Name
- Foreign Student
- Total Intake
- Download Url Click
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy – MBBS Fee Structure 2022
Kyrgyz state medical academy has an affordable MBBS fee structure for Indian students:
|Fee in USD (approx)||$ 4,500|
|Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||RS. 3,15,000|
|Hostel & Food in Rupees (approx)||Rs. 70,000|
|Total Fees||Rs. 3,85,000|
Students have to set in the following eligibility criteria to get admission to Kyrgyzstan for MBBS:
- Candidates who are above 17 years old on or before 31st December of admission year can take admission to MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- Candidates who have scored more than 50% in HSC exam or in similar courses with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects can apply for the admission process for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Students who have cleared the NEET examination with an eligible score can apply for the MBBS course in Kyrgyz state medical university.
Students need to follow these steps to take admission at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy for MBBS course:
Step 1: Students need to fill the admission form from the online portal of university
Step 2: Submit all the documents online or at the office of ‘Select Your University’.
Step 3: Students will get an invitation letter within 2 weeks if selected.
Step 4: After getting an invitation letter students have to pay the tuition fee of the academy.
Step 5: With the original receipt of fee payment and invitation letter of the university, students can apply for the student visa process.
Students need to have the following documents for the admission process:
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- NEET report card
- Student Visa (after admission is confirmed)
- Passport size photos
- Tuition fee payment receipt
- Medical test report
- Covid-19 test report latest to admission date
Medium of Teaching
The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy teaches their courses in English medium for foreign students:
- The students from the foreign countries and Indian students get to learn their MBBS course at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy in English language.
- The university offers this particular English language course for foreign students to make their education simple.
Accreditation and Recognition
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy has the following accreditation and recognition:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- The Medical Council of India (MCI)
Cost of Living
The expenses of living in Kyrgyzstan is not much different than living in India:
The table below shows the average and approx cost of living in Kyrgyzstan for a month. This may vary from person to person and according to the living style of the students.
|Particulars||Approx range in USD||Approx range in RS|
|Accommodation (other than a hostel)||150-215||10,500-15000|
Note: 1$ = Rs. 70
Hostel and Food
Kyrgyz state medical academy provides the facilities of accommodation and mess for students:
- Students at Kyrgyz state medical academy are provided with hostels on sharing basis rooms.
- Rooms are provided with 2 and 3 beds sharing.
- All the important amenities like a pillow, blanket, bedsheet, beds, tables and chairs are provided.
- The cost of the hostel for a year will be included in the first years’ fee while taking admission which is approx 70,000 RS.
- Indian food is available for Indian students in mess.
- A common kitchen is provided for students to cook their food too.
- Indian restaurants are also available in the city.
About Bishkek City
Bishkek is the Capital city of Kyrgyzstan. Here is some information about Bishkek:
Bishkek is one of the safest cities where the crime rate is very low. The crimes that occasionally occur there are mere pick-pocketing. Foreign students are safe in Kyrgyzstan and Bishkek.
It is the political center of Kyrgyzstan. The culture of Bishkek was strongly influenced by the nomadic heritage. It is a very beautiful city where people have decorated their houses with practical elements.
Kyrgyz State Historical Museum, Erkindik Boulevard, Victory Square, Bishkek, Burana Tower, Ala Archa National Park, Dubovy Park, Issyk Kul Lake, Panfilov Park, Dordoy Bazaar, Osh Bazaar these are the top places in Bishkek to explore.