Manila Central University is situated in Caloocan city, Philippines and established in the year of 1904.
Manila Central University is a pioneer in health science education in the Philippines. And the best choice for the students coming across the globe to pursue their dreams of becoming a doctor.
The university provides the best quality of education with all modern equipment and that too at a low fee structure which makes the worldwide students to study MBBS at affordable cost.
Manila Central University has started the admission process, the students should fill-up the form before the deadline hits and the last date of submitting the applications will be 15th July.
Manila Central University: Quick Highlights 2022
|Intake for MBBS Course||September 2022|
|Last Date for Admission Forms||15th July, 2020|
|NEET Exam||Yes, Required|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)||USD 11,031|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 years|
|Medium of Teaching||English language|
|Ranking||Country Rank – 48
World Rank – 8695
|Recognition of University||MCI & WHO approved|
Why Study MBBS at Manila Central University?
Following are the advantages of studying MBBS at Manila Central University:
- Manila Central University is MCI & WHO approved.
- It offers a low fee structure which is affordable for doing MBBS in Philippines medical university.
- The Medical degree from this university is accepted across the globe.
- It offers a low fee structure which is affordable for worldwide students for doing MBBS courses.
- The environment of the Manila Central University campus is safe and calm with well-equipped Infrastructure.
- All essential facilities are available in the university such as food, accommodation and wifi facilities etc.
- The university is having International cooperation with many nations.
- The medium of teaching the MBBS course in English Language.
- Manila Central University is providing a simple admission procedure.
- The Infrastructure is comprising of laboratories and education equipment make the university the most prestigious Institution of medical studies.
- Manila Central University provides quality education with highly qualified teaching staff.
MBBS Course Duration – Manila Central University
The course duration of MBBS in Manila Central University is 6 years:
Manila Central University is providing all International and local students of the Philippines with 6 years.
The duration of a Medical degree in the Philippines is 6 years which includes 5 years of MBBS course and 1 year of internship.
MBBS Course Syllabus
The Syllabus Of Medicine Program At Manila Central University is given below:
|Syllabus For Pre-medical|
|First Term||Second Term||Third Term||Fourth Term|
|calculus & Analytical||plant Physiology||ecology||rizal’s Life, Works, And Writings|
|geometry||fundamentals Of Genetics||education For Sustainable||econ. / Taxation & Agrarian Reform|
|biochemistry||animal Physiology||development||human Genetic|
|plant Morpho-anatomy||entomology||research Methodology||radiation Biology|
|comparative Vertebrate Anatomy||Epidemifreshwater Biologyology||systematic Biology||histology & Micro-technique|
|general Psychology||general Microbiology||cell And Molecular Biology||research In Bio. Sc. (Thesis Writing)Immunology|
|philosophy Of Man||comparative Religion|
|developmental Biology||politics And Governance|
|MBBS (MD) Syllabus|
|First Year||Second Year||Third Year||Fourth Year|
|Histology||General and Clinical Pathology||Surgery-2||Medicine|
|History of Medicine||Pharmacology||Radiology||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Preventive and Communicative||Pediatrics-1||Neuroscience-3|
|Bioethics||Neuroscience 2||Advanced Pathology|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology|
Accreditation and Recognition
Manila Central University is approved by several medical bodies given below:
- Commission of higher education, Philippines
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
Cost of Living in Caloocan
The table given below shows the average and approx cost of living in the Philippines for a month but it may vary according to Individual’s living:
|Particulars||Approx Range in USD||Approx Range in RS|
|Hostel||700 USD -1070 USD||50,000- 75000 Rs.|
|Food||10.81 USD||799.91 Rs|
|Transport||0.27 USD||19.98 Rs|
Hostel & Food
Manila Central University providing the students best hostel and accommodation facilities
- Separate rooms for both boys and girls
- Complete power back-up is provided in the hostel system.
- The hostel rooms are allotted on a sharing basis.
- Hostels are under high-security cover round the clock.
- Food facility is available for all students in the hostel.
- The students will get a 24*7 internet facility in the hostel system.
- All Modern Amenities are available to students including Pillow, blanket, bedsheet, beds, tables and chairs etc.
- One common kitchen is available in hostel for all students to cook food on their own.
- Nearby Grocery rooms are available.
- Availability of Indian restaurant nearby hostel.
- Availability of Recreation room
About the Caloocan city
Manila Central University is situated in the heart of Metro Manila, Caloocan City, Philippines. Manila city is one of the first-class urbanized city among all cities in the Philippines.
The Population of Caloocan city is 1,583,978 people and it’s the fourth most populated city in the Philippines.
The weather conditions of the Manila city is moderate whole year and the temperature rises and lowers down with the difference of one or two degrees.
Explore the major attractions of Caloocan City: –
- San Roque Cathedral
- University of Santo Tomas Museum
- La Mesa watershed
- Mister Kabab
- Bonifacio Circle Monumento
- SM Center Sangandaan
- Sto. Nino De Pajotan Festival
- Taoist Temple
- Gubat Sa Ciudad
- Green Paddle
- Malabon Zoo
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Manila Central University – MBBS Fee Structure 2022
The fee structure of Manila Central University is much affordable for students coming across the world to pursue MBBS career:
|Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||Rs. 6,75,000 (max)|
|Hostel in Rupees (approx)||Rs. 75,000|
|Total Fee||Rs. 7,50,000|
Students have to set in the following eligibility criteria to get admission Manila Central University for doing MBBS:
- The Candidates must be 17 years above or take admission before 31st December to do MBBS in the Philippines.
- Every candidate must score more than 50% in the HSC exam or in similar courses with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects can apply for the admission process for MBBS in the Philippines.
- Students who have cleared the NEET examination with an eligible score can apply for the MBBS course at Manila Central University.
Following are the simple & easy steps to take admission for doing MBBS in Manila Central University:
Step 1: Fill the Online Application form with Essential details.
Step 2: Upload the scan copies of Academic documents.
Step 3: Submit the application form with passport photographs in the university office.
Step 4: Pay the Entrance Examination fee.
Step 5: Proceed to the following for evaluation and interview.
Step 6: Pay the Visa fee.
Following are the important documents which must be submitted during the admission procedure:
- Academic documents of 11th and 12th
- Government-approved Birth certificate
- NEET report card
- 4 Passport size photos
- Visa fee payment receipt
- 1st-year tuition fee payment receipt
- Document of Medical fitness
- Proof of legalization of all essential documents from the Philippines.