MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN
Kyrgyzstan has gone to become one of the best medical studies’ destinations abroad for Indian students. Students from all over Asia and around the world travel to the country for top notch medical studies. All Kyrgyzstan medical universities have been internationally accredited.
Kyrgyzstan, officially the Kyrgyz Republic and also known as Kirghizia, is a country in Central Asia. Kyrgyzstan is a landlocked country with mountainous terrain. It is bordered by Kazakhstan to the north, Uzbekistan to the west and southwest, Tajikistan to the southwest and China to the east.
WHY STUDY MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN?
- Internationally accredited universities
- Reasonable fee structure
- Standard medium of instruction is English
- World class facilities
- Top medical universities provided MCI coaching
- Individual attention to all students
- All round development of a student
- International exposure
- Easy admission process