MBBS IN BARBADOS
Every year, numerous students from all over the globe get admitted to top medical colleges in Barbados to study MBBS. It is located in the western North Atlantic, 100 kilometers (62 miles) east of the Windward Islands and the Caribbean Sea. The name ‘Barbados’ was derived from the quantity of Bearded Fig Trees that existed at one time. The Atlantic Ocean surrounds this island. Barbados is a melting pot of culture, gastronomy, the environment, the sea, and a beautiful climate. Barbados has a rainy climate from June to November, referred to as the “wet season.” The weather is dry from December to May, known as the “dry season.”Barbados is an active participant in the WTO’s operations as a member state. Because English is the official language of this country, overseas students will find it easier to adjust. This nation has a 100% literacy rate.
ADVANTAGES OF MBBS IN BARBADOS
Even though it is a relatively tiny country, Barbados has proven to be one of the most attractive places for medical students from all over the globe who are interested in obtaining an MBBS degree outside their own country. Students come from all over the world because of this country’s high standard of living and the fact that it has relatively low tuition costs. Because this nation uses the same educational system and curriculum as the United States, the educational level is comparable to that of the United States. The alums of the medical schools in Barbados are afforded the chance to participate in various medical conventions and seminars held worldwide. This contributes to their growth as competent and effective physicians. Compared to the United States, Korea, Japan, and other European nations, the cost of an MBBS degree in Barbados is much lower than in those other countries. The Caribbean island of Barbados is home to many prestigious educational institutions, including medical schools, that provide students with access to an education of the highest possible caliber. The Medical and Dental Council of India (MCI) acknowledges degrees such as MBBS and other medical degrees awarded by Barbados Medical Universities. Students from India have the opportunity to find employment in their home country after graduation.
DISADVANTAGES OF MBBS IN BARBADOS
In Barbados, the study lasts six years; however, students from Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, and Georgia may finish their MBBS degree in five years.
WHY MBBS IN BARBADOS?
In spite of being a small country, Barbados has proved to be one of the favorable destinations for medical students around the world who want to get MBBS degree abroad. The affordable fee structure and quality of life in this country attract many students from various countries. The following are the reasons why Barbados is becoming a hot destination for MBBS:
- The standard of education is similar to the US as this country follows the US education system and curriculum.
- The graduates from the medical universities in Barbados are given opportunity to attend various international seminars and conferences. This helps in their development as successful doctors.
- The cost of the complete course of MBBS in Barbados is quite affordable as compared to U.S., Korea, Japan and other European countries.
- Barbados has Top Medical Universities which offer world class education with high quality standards and well experienced staff.
- The MBBS degree and other medical degrees obtained from a Barbados Medical University are recognized by MCI. The students from India are able to come back and work in India.
BENEFITS OF MBBS FROM BARBADOS
- The MBBS degree from a Barbados medical University is recognized by WHO and UNESCO and is accepted globally.
- No entrance test is required for admission which makes the admission process much easier.
- Students are provided with the practicals and experiments to improve their skills in a better way.
- Students studying in medical colleges in Barbados are given a chance to get an internship in some of the best multinational companies and hospitals of the world.
- The quality of infrastructure, education and accommodation is comparable to other developed countries.
- The hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.
- The medium of teaching is English which helps the medical students from around the world to learn better.
In addition to offering international applicants a medical education of the highest caliber, universities also provide dormitory accommodations for a reasonable fee. The Hostels Facilities of the Medical Colleges in Barbados are excellent. They provide better lodging to medical students by providing delicious meals, clean rooms, separate hostels, air conditioning, and security, among other things. The rooms at the hostel are entirely furnished and supplied with all the essential utilities necessary for day-to-day usage.
TOP MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN BARBADOS
- American University of barbados
- American University of Integrative Sciences
- Bridgetown International University
- University of the West Indies Faculty of Medicine (Cave Hill)
- Victoria University of Barbados
Barbados has established a reputation as one of the top choices for medical students from all over the globe who choose to complete their MBBS degrees in another country. Students from all over the world choose to study here because of the reasonable tuition and high level of instruction. Because this nation’s educational system and curriculum are modeled after those of the United States, the quality of education is comparable to that of the United States. The alums of the medical universities in Barbados are provided with the chance to participate in various international seminars and conferences. This contributes to their growth as competent and adequate doctors.
In comparison to the United States of America, Korea, Japan, and the nations of other Europe, the total cost of the course in Barbados is much more reasonable. The medical schools in Barbados are among the best in the world. They provide students with an education that meets or exceeds the highest standards possible and is taught by highly qualified faculty.
Every year many students from across the world get admission in top medical universities in Barbados to study MBBS in Barbados. Barbados is a beautiful small island country in the Lesser Antilles, in the Americas. It is situated in the western area of the North Atlantic and 100 km (62 mi) east of the Windward Islands and the Caribbean Sea.
The name ‘Barbados’ was derived from the Bearded Fig Trees which were found in abundance at some point of time. This island is completely surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean.
Barbados is a mix of culture, food, nature, the sea and amazing climate. The climate in Barbados from June to November is rainy and is called the “wet season”. from December to May, the weather is dry and is called the “dry season”.
Barbados is member of the World Trade Organization (WTO) and participates actively in its work. English is official language of this country which helps international students to adapt easily.The literacy rate is 100% in this country.