Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University – Quick Overview
|Last Date to Apply||August, 2020|
|Year of Establishment||1996|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Tuition Fee (approx)||INR 2.59 Lacs/Year|
|MBBS Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|NEET Requirement||Yes, with minimum qualifying marks|
|Recognition||MCI & WHO Approved|
|University Ranking||Country Rank: 25|
World Rank: 3860
Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University – MBBS Fee Structure 2020-21
|Year||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year|
|Tuition Fees||3700 USD||3700 USD||3700 USD||3700 USD||3700 USD||3700 USD|
|Hostel Fees||1000 USD||1000 USD||1000 USD||1000 USD||1000 USD||1000 USD|
- Rate of Exchange is 1 USD = Rs.70
- Mess Fees will be extra.
- OTC-One Time Charges
Why Students Should Study at Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University?
Below are some facts which make it easier for a student to select MBBS at Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University:
- This is one of the oldest colleges in Ukraine that provides MBBS education to Indian students.
- This university has exchange programs and partnerships with numerous reputed medical universities located in Europe and other parts of the world.
- As compared to the MBBS course in other parts of European countries, the total fees for MBBS in the Black sea international university is very less.
- Students studying at the Black Sea National University get the opportunity to participate in various research and scientific activities with senior teachers and professors during their MBBS.
- Separate hostels and Indian mess are available for students.
- It is a National level university and holds the highest level of accreditation.
Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University – Ranking 2020
According to 4icu.org, following is the country and world ranking for Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
Faculties at the Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University
There are four main faculties at the Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University:-
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Preventive Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmacy
Syllabus for MBBS Course
|2nd||3rd Semester||Histology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, and Physiology|
|4th Semester||Biochemistry, Micro-Biology, and Physiology|
|3rd||5th Semester||Pathology, Pharmacology, Micro-Biology, and Path physiology|
|6th Semester||Pathology, Path physiology, and Pharmacology|
|4th – 6th||7th-12th Semester||Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Neurology, Psychology, Gynecology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
Eligibility Criteria for Black Sea National University
To pursue a degree in medicine, Ukraine has been one of the preferred destinations for Indian students.
Following is the eligibility criteria for studying MBBS at Black Sea National University:
- Students must have cleared 10+2 with 50% marks (for the open category) from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) from any Board of Examination and 45% marks for the reserved category.
- Students must be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- Candidates must have cleared the NEET exam for admission to the MBBS course in any country abroad.
Admission Process for MBBS Course
The following are the steps that students need to perform for taking admission to Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University.
Step 1: Students should fill the online application form.
Step 2: Students should send the scan copy of (passport, school certificates, additional studying documents), etc. to the university.
Step 3: Those documents will undergo analyzing, if it corresponds to the demand of the university, the candidate will receive an Admission offer letter. If a candidate accepts the admission offer, then he/she will pay for the visa invitation letter.
Step 4: Students will need to pay all the expenses of the college with fees.
Step 5: Once a student is granted permission he/she will receive ministry approval along with the following documents:-
- Ministry Approval
- Accommodation Letter
- Invitation letter
- Ministry Accreditation
Documents required for Visa Application are as follows:-
- University Invitation Letter
- Passport size photographs
- HIV / Aids Test Report
- Valid Passport
- High School Certificates
Before taking admission to Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University, Ukraine, students should note that they will need to carry all the following documents:
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet
- Birth Certificate
- NEET Score Card
- Passport (With minimum 18 months validity)
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Scanned copy of the photograph page and front page of the passport
- Bank receipt of the Tuition fee for students of the first year (required by some Universities)
- 20 photos taken on the white background are required for the visa in the embassy and after arrival for admission and documentation
- Medical certificate (MS computerized) from foreign affairs.
Infrastructure & Facilities Provided – Black Sea National University
- Medical facility
- Huge Library
- Spacious Auditorium
- Hostel facility
- Computer labs
- Laboratories with modern equipment
- Well-ventilated classrooms
- Affiliated Hospitals
- Sports facility
- Cafeteria for students
Black Sea National University – Hostels Facilities
- The location of the hostel is very convenient as it is located within the close proximity of the university. It is located near the University and surrounded by public transport, supermarkets, shops.
- The hostel building of the black sea national university has 3 floors and it is able to accommodate 150 students.
- The rooms of the hostel are designed in such a way that students should be able to live and study comfortably.
- On each floor of the hostel, there are kitchens equipped with electric cookers and bathrooms with modern renovation. The self-catering kitchen is also available on each floor that is well-equipped to cook delicious homemade food.
- The staff of the hostel is very caring and looks for discipline and cleanliness at the hostel premises.
- Students can avail rooms on sharing basis as 2 to 3 students per room.
- Rooms are equipped with study tables, chairs, beds, pillows, mattresses, bathroom geysers, etc.
- The hostels also have Wi-Fi access so that students can get 24×7 internet access.
Cost of Living at Mykolaiv
- Mykolaiv city is a famous center of higher education and sciences.
- Mykolaiv is a center for technically skilled labor which supports advanced technologies inherent in the local shipbuilding industry.
- The cost of living in Mykolaiv is lower, which is about 40% less than Kyiv.
- A highly educated workforce and lower cost of living provide Mykolaiv with a market advantage offering extraordinary IT outsourcing resource value.
- Eating at a mid-range restaurant in the city costs around Rs.1300-Rs.1400.
- Bread, eggs, milk, beef, rice, groceries, chicken, and many other things of daily need cost between Rs.25 – Rs.490.
- Mykolaiv has low transportation costs. One way ticket for any local transport costs around Rs.15 and monthly pass costs around Rs.570.
- Rent for a month for 1 bedroom apartment ranges in between Rs.10000-Rs.18,000.
About Mykolaiv City
- In the south of Ukraine, the city Mykolaiv is located.
- The city is located at the mouth of the Ingul River where it flows into the Southern Bug, 65 kilometers from the Black Sea.
- Mykolaiv is the administrative center of the Mykolaiv region.
- The population of Mykolaiv is about 4,88,000 according to the 2016 census.
- The climate of the Mykolaiv city is moderately continental with hot summers and cool winters. The average temperature in January is minus 3.1 degrees Celsius, whereas in July it is plus 22.3 degrees Celsius.
- The city has churches, museums, a big zoo, children’s town ‘fairy tale’, etc. for tourists.