Why Study MBBS at Mari State University?
Students choose medicine course at Mari State University because of the following reasons:
- The quality of education in Mari State University is excellent and thus it is comparable to the European standards.
- Mari State University follows the international curriculum.
- The classrooms and laboratories in Mari State Medical University are well equipped and of high quality with all the modern infrastructure and technology.
- Mari State Medical University is listed in the world’s major medical organizations like World Health Organization, Medical Council of India, European Medical Council, UNESCO and the Medical Councils of many other countries and also it is considered to be the center of education and scientific research.
- There is an effective feedback system in Mari State University which helps the university authorities to take into account the students’ opinions about important decision-making.
- No placement test, or No IELTS/TOFEL is required for admission into Mari State University.
- The university is recognized by Who, MCI, USMLE, GMC and is listed in FAIMER list.
- There is no donation required for admission into this university.
- Low educational cost and low living expense for studying MBBS at this university.
- The city where the university is located has a cold and temperate climate throughout the year.
- The Mari State Medical University has one of the largest research centers of Mari EL republic, where natural science and humanitarian based research are held.