Why Study MBBS at University of Northern Philippines?
Below are some of the benefits of studying at University of Northern Philippines:
- The university helps students attain excellence and leadership among Instruction in Medicine and Allied Health Professions responsive to the needs of the dynamic health system.
- For the improvement of the general health and conditions, the university helps to enhance scientific, clerical and community based health researchers along identified local and global concerns.
- University of Northern Philippines provides students with more than 20 different kinds of educational institutions.
- The medium of instruction is English in the University of Northern Philippines college of medicine.
- University of Northern Philippines college of medicine is located in Vigan city in the province of Ilocos Sur.
- The Philippines country has the same weather conditions as India and the disease pattern is also the same and hence students find it easier when they come back to India and want to practice in India.
- In the country of the Philippines, University of Northern Philippines Government Medical College holds the IV level of distinction.
- This Northern Philippines University was certified by the Commission on Higher Education in the Philippines.
- University of Northern Philippines college of medicine has its own affiliated health centers and hospital.
- The college of medicine of University of Northern Philippines provides a secured campus facility for Indian Students.
- The medical college of the University has a lot of experienced teaching staff and faculties.
- College of medicine of University of Northern Philippines is recognized by the MCI, WHO, ECFMG, FAIMER.
- The language of teaching is also English in the university.
- The weather of the country is also such that international students do not face much difficulties while their stay there.
- The admission process is also simple and easy.
- No donation or capitation fee is required at the time of admission.