The country Bangladesh has become one of the most preferred destinations for those looking to study MBBS in Bangladesh. Another biggest USP for all those looking to study MBBS in Bangladesh is it’s reasonable fees which ranges from 24 lacs to 30 lacs. Another important advantage of being able to study MBBS in Bangladesh is all medical universities are NMC, MCC, WHO, ECFMG etc. approved.
There are many Top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh where medical aspirants desire to take admission in one of those college, like Dhaka National Medical College, Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical College , U S Bangla and to name a few. We provide detailed information and proper guidance to the candidates and help them to take direct admission in top medical college in Bangladesh with low fees structure.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Bangladesh
1. The MBBS degree from a Bangladesh Medical University is recognized by WHO and UNESCO and is accepted globally.
2. No entrance test is required for admission which makes the admission process much easier.
3. No donation is required to get admission in a Bangladesh medical college.
4. Students studying in medical colleges in Bangladesh are given opportunity to get an internship in some of the best multinational companies and hospitals of the world.
5. Students are provided with the practicals and experiments to improve their skills in a better way.
6. The quality of infrastructure, education and accommodation is comparable to other developed countries.
7. The hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.